As an organisation we are united by a powerful purpose, by values that guide us in our work. We contribute to the society through our work, and we achieve that by engaging with like-minded individuals and organisations.
Throughout our organisation, there is a strong sense of obligation to serve all our stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence. We use our global reach and scale to meet the challenges in the economy and in the capital markets.
VisionOur vision is to progress, through excellence in business, and in the sectors we operate. All our endeavours are directed towards creating strong customer bonds & long-term alliances; so as to emerge as a global consortium.
Values Our organisation believes that our values define us, they influence how we work, and serve our clients. Becoming our driving force, our values lead us to deliver truly world-class services and products, which in return support our customers' ambition.
It’s these values that lead us to fulfil our commitment towards social, economic, and environmental sustainability, bringing green technology and awareness into the mainstream.
As an amalgamation of what we have been, who we are, and what we want to be; our values guide our actions, both personal and corporate.
These values are:
1. ProfessionalismWe seek the best people for the job and give them the freedom and opportunity to grow. We support innovative and well-reasoned risk taking ideas, while demanding quality and performance.
2. Good Corporate CitizenshipAs in the past, we will continue to seek long-term success, which is in alignment with the needs of the countries we serve. We will do this without compromising on ethical business standards.
3. Customer FirstWe exist and prosper only because of our customers. We respond to the changing needs and expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively.
4. Quality FocusQuality is the key in delivering value for money to our customers. We make quality a driving force in our work, in our products and in our interactions with others. We will do it 'First Time Right’.
5. Dignity of the individualWe value individual dignity, uphold the right to express disagreement and respect the time and efforts of others. Through our actions, we nurture fairness, trust and transparency.
6. InnovationWe rely on, and promote innovation for our organisation’s development, which ensures that we always deliver something new to our customers. This enables us to embrace ideas and challenges helping us succeed, and deliver beyond expectations.
Company's Philosophy on code of Corporate Governance
GroupMega defines Corporate Governance as a systematic process by which companies are directed and controlled keeping in mind the long-term interests of shareholders and employees. The Chairman and the Board of Directors are your trustees pushing the businesses forward in maximising long term value for shareholders.
GroupMega's Corporate Governance is based on two core principles:
I .Management must have the executive freedom to drive the enterprise forward without undue restraints/p>
II . This freedom of management should be exercised within a framework of effective accountability
GroupMega believes that any meaningful policy on Corporate Governance must empower the Executive Management of the Company. At the same time, Governance must create a mechanism of checks and balances to ensure that the decision-making powers vested in the Executive Management are used with care and responsibility to meet the aspirations of shareholders and employees and expectations of the society.
The above belief and core principles of Corporate Governance adopted by GroupMega leads the company's governance philosophy, trusteeship, transparency, accountability and responsibility which in turn is the basis of public confidence in the corporate system.
IntegrityThe Company emphasises on transparency, independence, accountability, fairness and social responsibility. It focuses on equitable treatment of all shareholders & employees.
ResponsibilityTo fulfil our responsibility towards the society, our customers and fraternity as a whole while being sensitive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work.
QualityTo strive to achieve the highest possible standards in our day-to-day work and in the quality of the goods and services we provide.
CreativityChallenge conventional thinking and innovatively use all our resources to drive positive change in the lives of our stakeholders; while respecting and learning from the communities in which we operate.